Thursday, July 19, 2007

5 Weeks

Happy 5 Weeks Drew!!!

I honestly can say I don't remember any of it. I remember today, but will struggle to remember yesterday. Last week? Forget about it.

He's had his one month 'weight check'. Weighed in at 10lbs 8oz. After the amount he's ate in the past couple of days, I would say he's a lot closer to 11 now. I know I sound like a broken record, but there are good days and rough days. Mainly the evenings, but he tends to settle down for bedtime.

He's not smiling yet, at least not for me. I've seen the occassional 'gas grins', but nothing by itself. Erika sees them, but then again, she's Mom. I can't compete with what mom provides. When he comes to appreciate an immature man-boy that will play with him, and holds the title 'Dad', thats when I'll come into my own.

Erika has a crop on Saturday. More 1 on 1 time with the boy. Its always scary. Hopefully the weather is nice and I can take him for an hour walk, so he'll sleep for another two.

Here are some misc pictures from the past week or so:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You having a child is just too weird...it's almost like you are an adult or something