Thursday, July 12, 2007

1 Month


Its getting harder as we go along. He doesn't sleep nearly as much as he used to, and when a one month doesn't sleep in our experience, he either wants to eat, or is complaining about not eating, or complaining about gas pains from eating. Once in a while we get an alert, not fussy baby that we can almost play with which is fun. So its not quite what I expected, and Erika and I aren't what I would call 'natural' parents. Don't get me wrong, Erika is doing wonderful with all the constant feedings, and I must say I'm a pretty good burper/diaper changer (except with huggies, its a disaster when I use huggies). You just don't realize, or at least I didn't, the grind day to day with a new baby is. And I'm not sure if we have an 'easy' baby or a 'difficult' one. Probably somewhere in the middle.
I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, because he is still our little angel, and we are very lucky to have such a healthy and vigerous little guy. We're just tired.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting us know that you and your baby are normal...