Saturday, July 21, 2007

405 Down

405 pages down out of 759. I'm determined not to have the ending of the Harry Potter series be spoiled by anything. Too much information is floating around out there. I know the ending will be on the radio, some TV clip, message board, sister, ect. So I'm getting it out of the way as fast as possible. A big thanks goes out to my beautiful and understanding wife as she watched me read all day long. In between helping with Drew, of course. Back to reading!

UPDATE: I finished Sunday about 4pm. Roughly 25 hours. It was very good, what you would expect from a Harry Potter book.

Hi Laurie!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Dave!!!!!!!! I'm still trying to get through Year 4 - so I'll know the ending way before I even get close to finishing the series. I'm just a little slow - I go in reading spurts (plus have read things in between)so that's why it got left behind. Never fear I'll finish the series. LB

Anonymous said...

I am still on book one that is in the bookcase. Maybe someday..... I keep finding other stuff to do or read. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you Dave!!!!!! I will now challenge myself to finish the series. In fact I stopped reading half way thru year 4. Go figure why half way thru????? In fact, went to Barnes/Noble today and picked up year 5 so I'll have no excuses when year 4 is done. Thanks for the little boost Dave. LB