Thursday, July 12, 2007

1 Month, 1 Day


Today, things went fantastic. Its amazing the difference a day can make. He found sleep several times today, and we discovered something called BlissWater that seemed to help his tummy pains out. He was giddy with Grammie holding him after we gave him the BlissWater. I think he just felt better overall. As a result of feeling better, he's been sleeping a very long time. Erika and I may pay for this when he wakes bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 1am this morning, but a day like today was worth it. We went for a walk, we did a little tummy time. Hung out with Grammie on the porch. Doesn't get much better than that. And he's ALMOST starting to smile. WOOHOO! Oh,and I got more pampers. I hate huggies. I never thought there would be a day when I had a preference in diapers.

There will be good days, there will be bad days.

No comments: