Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Sticking it to the 'Man'


We all have done tourist thing, and we all have had our pictures taken by the friendly teenage workers so when we leave, we can pay $25 to 'remember' the moment. Personally I've experienced this (just to name a few) at Niagara Falls, a paddle boat on the Mississippi, about 150 times on our honeymoon cruise and more that I can't think of right now.

One day Erika and I drove (a VERY long way) to Attitash ski resort to try our hand at the Alpine Slide. Highly recommended for those who have not done it, or haven't done it for a long time. The wait is brutal, but well worth it to make one or two runs. As you wait in line, you have nothing to do other than watch people. Near the bottom of each slide were "photographers" taking pictures of you as you finished up your exciting ride. I thought it would be a nice picture to have, but I tend to lean on the 'thrifty' side.

So coming down the mountain it was a lot of fun (although Erika went pretty slow). Toward the bottom I had the thought of squeezing into the picture with Erika so we could get one photo... Two for the price of one... I love it!!

No comments: