Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Valentines Day




The first snow storm of the year, Feb 14th 2007. As snow storms go, it was perfect. About 8-10 inches, light and fluffy. And my wife was home for most of it so I didn't have to worry about her driving.


Dan sold me a new refurbished snowblower this year and this was the first test.

The top picture is me doing my neighbors driveway. Look at that arc!

Erika doesn't shovel, part of an agreement we had when she moved up. Unless she's trying to get home, she doesn't touch snow. Ever. But she's more than willing to watch me, and take the occasional picture.


Happiness is: Snowblowers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my mom was amazed you didn't have anything covering your head!

Anonymous said...

In response, we are lucky he wasn't wearing shorts and no coat.