Saturday, March 31, 2007

I have no words...



I'm not even sure how to present this. This Friday I was sitting in my upstairs office, in front of my laptop knocking off a few of my to-do items for work. As I sat there, I was using hand exercise grip squeezy thingy. It broke. I was horrified. I was devastated. A little background. I've had this for about 20 years. I know I got it from my brother, probably left behind when he moved out. I brought this to college with me, had it with me at my apartments and at my house. Its probably why I don't have much problem with my wrists considering how much time I spend at the computer /keyboard. I would squeeze this thing on a daily basis, while watching TV or whenever. I'm at a loss now that its broke.


So I ended up talking with my brother that morning, and I told him about the hand gripper, I assumed he would remember it seeing how it was his originally. Turns out he still had its twin (which I did not know existed), and kept it in his car. He used it frequently like me, but while sitting in traffic ect.


That brings us to later that day. Doug called me up, assured me he was very serious about what he was about to tell me... on his drive home, he pulled out his gripper exerciser to squeeze off a few. {SNAP!}


So in summary.... two brothers. One in Goffstown NH, one in Washington DC. Both using hand exercisers roughly 20 years old. One kept his in a car, with extreme range of temperatures. One kept his in a climate controlled house. On the same day, roughly 8 hours apart, both of the hand exercisers broke. And broke the exact same way. I can't think about it too much, I get the creepies. This is a picture of Doug's...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

like Jefferson and Adams both going out on 4th of July a few hrs apart... chills.

Anonymous said...

Go as a result of the chiropractic care adjustment system.
Would you advantage from them if it meant not
getting to work so laborious?

my web-site - flex Mini review