Sunday, March 18, 2007

Chicken Erika and Quiznos

This was a nice weekend. Started with a snowfall, which kinda stunk. So we were pretty much housebound for Saturday. We puttered around, I worked on the evil half of the basement, Erika worked on the nursery. Saturday night Erika made my favorite food in the WHOLE world. Chicken Erika. The picture here is from 2005, but its the same. Just a casserole with Rice, chicken broccoli, cream of mushroom and cream of chicken, and topped with crushed ritz crackers.


Then sunday came. We did errands to Target, Home Depot, and BJs. Nothing too exciting. We wrapped up our trip by stopping at Quiznos. I've always been more of a D'Angelos man myself, but I really enjoy Quiznos. The biggest problem I have with Quiznos is that they refuse to post nutritional information about their food anywhere. You can't find it on their website, in their stores ect. You can find places that estimate it, but you get nothing from the Quiznos corporation. Who does that now a days? And if you don't share your nutritional info, you must be hiding something. And the more I think about it, the more annoyed I get. I'm not the only one. I think we are done eating there. At least make a very rare occasion... wow, this post got off track... anyways, here is the picture from the very yummy, but horribly bad for you sub. It was a Peppercorn Prime Rib. (picture by Erika)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Giving up Quiznos? Just when I have a bunch of coupons for you.... mmmmmmm Guess I will have to find another place to get rid of them.