Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Usurper

I'm basically the Michael Vick (may he and all people who fight dogs burn in hell) of plants. I start out all gung-ho and caring of my plants, but after a while if they don't perform up to snuff... lets just say they get neglected. If we go way back in my blog, some might remember my tomatoes. A long time ago, I tried to separate them, and it was a disaster. All the transferred plants died, and it was hopeless. Well, almost hopeless. When I was separating them I tossed a clump into one of Erika's elephant ear pots. I was tossing them away, but the tomatoes thrived and actually produced some yummy tomatoes. All year I heard from Erika how my plants didn't belong there... Anyways, here are some gorgeous pictures Erika took:

Update: I found a picture of the elephant ears and tomato plant. Excuse my work uniform, I dress for success.







No comments: