Monday, April 9, 2007

"You're going to hurt yourself...."

This is what my lovely wife says to me anytime she sees me working on my Captain of Crush certification. What is that? Glad you asked.

As I mentioned in an earlier post about the freaky experience my brother and I had with our grippers. This picture is my replacement set of grippers. Unfortunately I bought a set of grippers that are made for the world strongest man. These are "Captains of Crush #3", rated at 280lbs. If you can squeeze these, you can basically crush a brick in your bare hand. So these are WAY out of my league in terms of hand strength, but I'm determined to squeeze these some day.

The card shown in the picture is to be used if you get 'certified'. The are a set of rules that need to be followed in order to be certified. But once you do you can become famous and your name can end up here!!!!

So far after 3 days with them, I can get them to move a little, which is FAR better than when I first opened them. I haven't hurt myself yet....

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's just silly