Monday, May 21, 2007

You're so mean....

I have a problem. Well, I have many, but I'll just focus on one for this post. I drink WAY WAY WAY too much soda. I could probably throw a few more WAYs in there and not do my soda situation justice. Its always diet soda, so its not a weight issue (speaking of other problem's) its more a health issue. And needless to say, with all this soda, I have quite the caffeine addiction. So I think this is good time to stop with the obscene soda consumption, seeing how I had no soda in the house when I woke up this morning. Rather than go to the store, I figured I would go off the 'juice'.
Erika stayed home from work today, to make up for her 'lost' weekend. I told her "I've stopped drinking soda." She just looks at me, groans and says "You're so mean when you stop drinking soda.".

Yup, I have a problem.




No comments: